Here's how to make your own.
You will need:
- Old pair of tights/thin sock/muslin square
- Cup of oats
- Elastic band/hair band
- Lavender buds/dried petals/essential oil (optional)
- Warm running water
- Peace and quiet
1. Cut a foot off your tights, or find your sock/muslin square.
2. Fill the foot with a cup of oats. Your standard porridge oats are fine for this.
3. Add some lavender heads, dried flowers (maybe rose petals?) or a few drops of essential oil. Please check these are safe to be used on skin before you go ahead - a quick google is a lot less hassle than dealing with a nasty rash.
4. Secure the top of your tights/sock with an elastic band or hair band.
5. Start running a nice warm bath and put your bag of oats away from the tap end.
6. Come back when the bath is full, get in and enjoy! Squeeze the bag gently to release the oaty goodness.